ICAA are looking for 3 accounting major students eager to take on the role of a Student Brand Champion.
The role of a Student Brand Champion:
- Work with 3-4 other passionate students performing exciting and creative task.
- Spend an average of 1-2 hours per week representing the institute.
- Promote ICAA events and initiatives on campus.
- Help the ICCA team in their events.
- Liaise with academics, student’s society and other business students.
If you’re looking to boost your resume and to stand out among your peers, this is a role you must consider. In addition, other parks of being a Brand Champ include:
- The chance to network with high-profile employers and expand your professional network.
- Personal introductions to ICAA’s network of firms.
- Professional development training
- Developing your communication and time-management skills, which are highly sought for by employers
- An exciting and rewarding role, testing your creative end.
- Be available 1-2 hours per week on average
- Be a first, second or penultimate year business or commerce students with an accounting major.
How to apply
- Create a 60 second video of why you think you deserve to be ICAA’s champion. Don’t forget to include your name and university!!!.
- Upload your video as a private video on Youtube and email the private video link to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, university and contact phone number
Check out the link: http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/Students/Whats-on/Event-listing/NSW/NSW-Student-Brand-Champion-Hiring-for-2014
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity, apply early!!!
AAASOC wishes you the best of luck on your application!